Thursday, October 02, 2003

I don't feel much older. I don't look much older. I don't act much older. But the facts remain the same. I am older, and I am more good looking than ever.

I'm sitting here in the computer lab with my good friend Liz. Everyone needs a chick friend... even girls. Lately I've been hanging out in the computer lab late at night. It sounds like I'm a loser, and if this makes me a loser, than everyone at this university is a loser. No not really... I can't back that up. See the trick is to get a hold of a rolling chair, and then you can roll around and talk to everyone you roll to.

I'm getting a little taste of the past. I've been staying up till about 2-3 in the morning hanging out with and meeting people. It makes me feel like there's life outside of work and school, and it makes me feel like there's work and school outside of life. What comes up must go down. Don't count your eggs before they hatch. It's like killing one bird with two stones. Never ever mock a killing bird (because you can imagine the consequences of such a rash action and how rash it would be to mock a killing bird... how rash indeed). The early worm catches the compost pile. Don't hold a book by its cover. A bird in the bushel is like five in the hand.

Well that's about enough non-substantive talk for tonight. It's time Rock & (Roll around the computer lab!). I'm so gay.


No comments:

Post a Comment