Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I'm going to a water park tomorrow with the middle school group at the church I'm attending. I remember when I was in middle school. I remember when going to water parks was fun. I'm 21 and now my idea of a good time is to hang out with friends and play cards or something. I'm sure when I was in middle school, I would have scoffed at my future self.

Middle School Josser: "You're boring"
Present Day Josser: "Um, more lazy than boring. Did you know that after this year, you aren't going to have another girlfriend till college?"
M.S. Josser: "WHAT!? Why the freak not!?"
P.D. Josser: "Because I read I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris"
M.S. Josser: "Good job idiot! By the way, Nikki Schmidt and I french kissed the other day for 10 seconds during a game of Truth or Dare"
P.D. Josser: "I know... I was there"
M.S. Josser: "She's hot... I'm the second most popular guy in the 6th grade ya know"
P.D. Josser: "You're full of yourself"
M.S. Josser: "Yeah, maybe... but at least I have a girlfriend right now"
P.D. Josser: "Shut up. do you actually think that your sucky bowl cut is cool!?"
M.S. Josser: "Nikki seems to think so"
P.D. Josser: "Good come back"
M.S. Josser: "Thanks"
P.D. Josser: "I guess even back then I was pretty clever"
M.S. Josser: "You're full of yourself"
P.D. Josser: "True"
M.S. Josser: "Anything that I should know about before I go?"
P.D. Josser: "Yeah. Towards the end of the year, you're going to make an overweight chick named Tanya cry because you read the love letter she wrote you to all your friends. Do me a favor and don't do that. It's a pretty jerk thing to do. It's not becoming of a guy like us"
M.S. Josser: "Point taken.... I'm going to get going. I've got a skating party to go to"
P.D. Josser: "Man, those were fun. I'm going to go to sleep. No party for me tonight"
M.S. Josser: "Sucks for you"
P.D. Josser: "Yeah, word... well, peace out jacko"
M.S. Josser: "later"

No comments:

Post a Comment