Saturday, July 19, 2003

I've been e-mailing back and forth with a young kid named JD.

The poor guy is very high strung and is on a special diet to make him a little less hyper. The e-mail I just got from him is freaking great. It's sometimes refreshing to read writing that is unhindered by the rules that most writing abides by. If you're lucky you will read the very thought process of someone who has yet to see anything wrong with just writing down exactly what they think. Random thoughts strung together with mispellings and grammatical errors. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but I wish I had more 7 yr. olds e-mailing me. This is some good stuff:

hi Josh this is JD, sorry that I could'nt respond to your
E-mails, our pc got zaped during a storm!!!!!! so I just recently got it working
again. everything is actauly pretty good around here. I had my
swim banquit last night my mom is in south caralina and my dad makes phon
calls all day, Joel works at Logans and Daniel& i have a lawn
bisness to tend to, and thats about all bye!

This guy is starving for e-mails so badly that he just about faints from excitement when he gets newsletters from his e-mail provider. If you want to drop him an e-mail about a sentence or two long, that would really be great. His name is JD and I call him Crazy Jon. He probably won't care that he doesn't know you. Just tell him about how crazy and cool you've heard he is. He'll love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment