Friday, June 13, 2003

Put your tray tables up and move your seat to its upright position.

It feels like I'm getting ready to go on a long trip, and I guess that's halfway right. My brother just got a new computer, and there are big cardboard boxes littering the floor of his room. I haven't been spending much time in my own room lately. I've always been preferrable to being around other people rather than being by myself, even if it's something like reading a book. If I'm not with others, I for one feel alone, and I also don't know if there is a party going on where I'm not. That's a rather disconcerting thought where I'm concerned. When I said that I felt like I was getting ready to go on a big trip, that's halfway right. I wouldn't call it a big trip, but Jason and I are going down to Orlando to hang out with my brother Trey's family. Before we are able to do that though, we need to go an hour North to be present at Jasser's broken down car since AAA can't tow it if we aren't there.

It's time to go though. In preparation for the big day coming up, Jason will be reading the 4th book of Harry Potter to Nyffy and I on the way there.
(big day= 5th Harry Potter book comes out... don't knock it till you've tried it)

No comments:

Post a Comment