Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I just took a test for about 3 hours. What a bunch of sucky mcsuck. I'm still not done either. I think I'm just over half way there.

I think I know what it's like to come to the end of your mental ability in one sitting. My pen started slowing and came to a stop at around the 1000 word mark. After I write this blog entry, I don't want to write another word for the rest of the day. I'm so tired of seeing letters that make up words that make up sentences. My brain is about to have a stroke.

The final word on my job situation is that I got a job at Cracker Barrel as a dishwasher. It also means that when I am not dishwashing, I will be picking up serving shifts. Thanks for the prayers concerning this. It's much appreciated.

Well, I'm going up stairs to waste time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment