Saturday, May 03, 2003

The last day of school was Wednesday the 30th of April.

Since that day, the road out of Gainesville has become less and less busy. Even though I am leaving in about 3 months, I have seen some friends for probably the last time. It's kind of sad at times, but most of the time I just accept the same sad and inevitable end to any period of life, and move on.

While I was in school, I was excited about being able to take a break from things but that break hasn't come. Right after school got out, I've almost been working full time in order to pay for classes coming up. After about 4 hours of sleep the other night, I worked a 14 hour day at Ale House and then I slept 8 more hours and then Jason and I worked for about 7 hours making air conditioning filter frames (we finished up our last job). Some lasts of course are not so bad.

I had no time to write before, but now that I do, I don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment