Tuesday, May 20, 2003

A few random thoughts:

-Art stores are overpriced.

-Since there are so much more girls than guys at Liberty, girls that I would usually probably have no chance with, might just want my croutons since there aren't a lot of guys to choose from.

-I have no homework today, so I'm going to get some lunch with Jason and either read or play video games. I should actually do some laundry and pack for my trip to Wisconsin in two days.

-I made $72 dollars last night at work.

-I need to clean my room.

-I seem to be having trouble with my car tires again. Since I've already had two go flat and have replaced them, I should just replace the other two now and save myself the bother of popping a tire, losing control of my car, crashing into a gas station, and blowing up. Maybe I should change those tires today.

-Ooh, I forgot that I got in a part for my new car stereo. A part that is necessary for my stereo to work. A part that means that I will soon be listening to better quality sound, and burnt cd's (Since the cd player I am currently using doesn't play those).

No comments:

Post a Comment