Saturday, February 28, 2004

Saturday.

Created on the sixth day right before God took a day to rest. For the ambitiously lazy, it's a time to start resting early. I opened the window so the sun could come in from outside. A long day ahead of me, and whether or not the rest of the day will meet my expectations, it's still open to possibility. My bed is made and my breath stinks. My hair is a mess, and my room is clean. My pockets are empty and my music is at full volume.

Trinity, Bethany, and I are going to the park. I guess that's what you do here in Virginia when the weather is nice. We would go to the beach if this were Florida, but last time I checked it wasn't Florida, and Virginia isn't necessarily known for it's beaches. It's not even known for it's mountains. Come to think of it, I don't know what it's known for. Maybe the Nation's capital. Well, I'm getting out of here. Time to find out how this Saturday is going to turn out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment