Wednesday, August 13, 2003

The funny thing about writing is that I never usually can figure out how to start. I wll almost always delete the first few things I write. I guess it would be hypocritical of me not to delete what I've just written.

I just went out to lunch to discuss my new position with the middle school youth group at the church I'm attending here. I always seem to end up in the same position. Having a job that I love to do that pays half nothing and then having to have another job to pay the bills. The only problem is that a lot of times the job that pays the bills has to take precedence over the job that I love. All this to say that time is money, and I don't have enough time and I don't have enough money. This makes spending money and spending time difficult.

So now I'm at home thinking about what I have to do this year, this semester, this month, this week, and today. I don't know whether to stay in the present or start trying to plan ahead. I usually just end up getting flustered and then I can't really accomplish much of anything. I just sit here staring at the screen like I am right now...

Maybe the best thing to do is take a 30 minute nap and see if that clears things up. Or maybe this is just an excuse to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment