Monday, July 07, 2003

Oh by the way, if you could, please comment once for this post and once for the one before it so that I can keep my record of one comment posts going strong.

If you scroll down you'll see that I am the record holder right now in probably the whole blogging community for posts that have gotten two comments... no more... no less. I haven't gotten a chance to check everyone else's blogs, but I'm pretty sure they haven't been able to keep it going as long as I have. All it takes is getting three comments (or one for that matter) and you're ruined.

I'll wait for the heads of blogger to figure that I am the winner of the two comment record and hope that there will be some kind of prize. Or at the very least get my name engraved on some kind of plaque.

By the way, I realize that by the time you read this comment, you probably won't know what I'm talking about, since comments are likely to change from now till then. Just know that when I wrote this, I had a string of posts with 2 comments.

I feel like I'm explaining a joke to a person who didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment