Thursday, July 10, 2003

It feels good when you mow the lawn after a long hard day of sitting around.

I would have to say that it's peculiar how it gives you energy although I've never figured that whole thing out. Lay around = get tired, do some work= gain some energy. I kind of flex my fingers and I look at my blisters and say, oh yes my friend. I am a working man.

The trip to Orlando that my parents took set my dad back on the jobs that need to be done around the house. So tomorrow, my dad and I are going to be working around the house all day. Mom has been so kind as to prepare a To Do list for us.

Nothing else is really out of the ordinary here. I got an encouraging e-mail from a friend who goes to the college I'm going to. She said that she's going to introduce me to her beautiful baby friends, and her guy friends too.

Well, my parents are out on the balcony praying and they told me I should come out and see the fire-flies so I'm going to go see the fire-flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment