Tuesday, June 17, 2003

It's laughable how trashy I look today. I'm wearing some shorts that I slept in. An old undershirt with holes in it. A cordoroy jacket over that. I haven't shaved in about a month, and since I didn't do anything to my hair after I showered yesterday, it's floofing.

I need to get some stuff done today. I'm kind of at that point in the week where if I don't start getting some of my work done, I'll get buried beneath it. I'm in the Library now, and I'm just thinking to myself how I would view me if I were one of the people I come across today. I'd think I was nearly white trash, except for the fact that I'm not wearing a wife-beater.

Today is Tuesday. It's too bad that I'll be spending the first half of the day in the library, but such is the life of Josser Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment