Sunday, April 21, 2013

Still recovering from Monica and Jay's wedding yesterday.  Jenn and Noah are both asleep, and I am in the next room listening to Iron & Wine and thinking about the ridiculous amount of fun we had last night.  Weddings are a lot of fun, and this particular wedding was the most fun I've ever had at one. Jenn was in the bridal party so we got to hangout with the other bridesmaids/groomsmen.  I got to make a lot of new friends and enjoy their company for the day. I don't know if it was because of the fun people who went, or the beautiful venue, or the open bar, or any of the other number of things that made it a memorable day.  All I know is that I didn't want to leave even though I could barely stay standing up towards the end of the night.  I could have done with a few less 80's songs during the dance part of the night, but other than that, I had a blast.

Another great thing was picking up Noah this morning.  It had been a couple of days since Jenn and I had seen him, and on the ride home, he just had this dumb grin pasted on his face as he looked at both of us in the rearview mirror.  I found that I stared back at him with the same stupid grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment