Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life is an interesting mixture of excitement, depression, and boredom. There are the highs the lows and the flat. I see the mountain in the forseeable landscape but can't quite seem to make it there. It's no mystery what impedes my progress.  I wouldn't say I've made poor choices, but I would say there are several things I would have done differently if I could.  The future is bright, but the present is slow in progress. 

Jenn and I are working on paying off debt, and it is frustrating to see how slow the progress is.  I almost want to get a second job, or some other source of income just so I can pay it off faster, but then I run the risk of wearing Jenni out as well as not being able to spend enough time with my family.  Getting out of debt is important to me, but not if it's going to f- things up at home. 

I'm praying my bank gets back to me with some good news.  I would love to continue to work with them after my investor and I have absolved our partnership with each other.  I'm praying that God provides a positive source of income that Jenni and I can utilize for business.  There are a lot of possible businesses on the table that we can take advantage of, but we are tapped out on income right now.  Maybe someone might want to invest?  Maybe a friend or family member? Maybe an Angel Investor?  Maybe a bank although I find that unlikely with the debt that we are currently holding. 

I'm tired of marking time, and the last thing I want to do is put my life on hold for the next 2 1/2 years to pay off all of our debt.  But I also refuse to make a rash decision and regret it.  It looks like the wisest thing to do is to wait and see what God does.


No comments:

Post a Comment