Monday, October 20, 2003

Well, I feel like I should probably do something constructive with my time now. Today was horrible, and I'm having trouble in where the blame should be placed. Maybe I'm asking the wrong question.

I went to Atlanta this past weekend for a leadership conference. It was an incredible, life changing weekend, and coming back to Lynchburg didn't quite have the effect that I thought it would. Feeling like I should be energized and excited, I've felt lethargic and unenthused.

Father,

Please restore and refresh me. I feel like I don't know where to start applying the things I've been learning. I'm not motivated and I'm not genuinely interested in other people like I want to be. Please change my heart Father. Restore to me the joy of my salvation and help me to be an encouragement to the people around me. Help me to love others with a selfless love, and help me to glorify you with my life.

Amen.


It's so nice how prayer can be a pain reliever for the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment