Saturday, September 13, 2003

Making my way down a crowded aisle of the Vine Center (big dome on campus where the basketball games are played). This is convocation, when Liberty Students get together to hear Jerry Falwell or various other speakers preach. I enjoy it and today was no exception.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and turned to see who it was. A beautiful girl with shoulder length hair and disarming eyes smiled back at me. Her name was Kara and I met her briefly the day before. I talked with her awhile as we made our way down to the floor. Since she had to sit together with her dorm I sat with one of my other friends.

Now I have a fairly good idea of who I am, and who I am is not nervous in front of girls, but whenever I get around this girl I lose my cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment