Friday, June 06, 2003

Man, I need a jarb. I mean I need a jaerb...jorb...umm. I'm just not cut out to say the word job!

Speaking of which, the Gators Dockside (it's a restaurant) Manager that I worked 3 years for in Orlando was the one who opened up the Gators here in Gainesville, so I called him up today and he's going to put in a good word for me. I also went over and filled out an application and talked with the manager. He was a cool guy. The only sucky thing, is the fact that I will only be available through the end of July plus having to ask off a lot in between. It's not looking good, but God (if he wanted to), could have me managing the place by the end of this month.

I guess it's about that time to see what God does. I'm going to wait a day or two and if I don't get the job by then, I'm going over to see if I can get my job back at Cracker Barrel. I think this is one of those times that God is testing to see whether, I trust him with things. I'm struggling a little with it, but I know that God will provide. He always has.

If you find that you are bored with nothing else to do, I could use some prayer. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment