Monday, June 09, 2003

I dreamt that three of my friends and I were suspects to an attempt to set my old high school's student records room (I'm not even sure if they have one of these) on fire.

The truth of it was that we had talked about it earlier on. We were in a room that sort of looked like a hotel room with a room connected to it with windows showing that the inside walls were lined with student's files. After we planned to set fire to the room, my friend Dawn emptied some contents of a box onto the hotel bed, which was a mix of scrap paper and the little Styrofoam things that come in boxes that are sent in the mail. We started setting fire to these, but then changed our mind and put it out.

Later on, the police asked me about being present in this arson attempt. I asked how they came by this information and as if in answer they brandished a Nintendo game that I had left in the room. Before waking up to Nyff getting ready for work, the last thing I remember was that I was going over what I was going to tell the police. Should I lie or tell the truth? Since they were questioning me and my other friends, they would know if our stories didn't match up, so in the end, I think I decided on telling the truth.

In a totally unrelated part of this dream, I was propositioned to have sex with two girls who were digging on me. In the dream, I think I was ready to give up my virginity. I know this is a dream and I'd like to think that my self control is better than this, but this freaks the crap out of me.

I'm glad that situations where multiple good-looking girls asking me to do the hippity-dippity with them aren't terribly common, because if it were, I'd be screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment