Friday, April 18, 2003

Well, it's another night of not doing homework, and not doing anything else for that matter. I guess I could play Mario Golf with my brother and get pissed off in the process, but it just isn't worth it.

I hope that I make some good friends when I go up to Virginia. I don't mean just friends. I want some people who love me and love hanging out with me. I hope I would be the same for them. Good friends are a lot like girlfriends, except there's usually a group of them, and they don't make out with you or at least I hope not. I have a few groups of friends.

#1 Nyff, Jason, and Anthony
#2 Dawn, Missy, and Juanita
#3 RUF (Reformed University Fellowship) group

Group #1- this group doesn't have very like interests, so this means that hanging out means either eating at Ale House, or watching a movie.

Group #2- this group is definitely cool. Since one person of the group moved, we are often times a person short.

Group #3 this group is dope. They were really good friends before I started hanging out with them, so this makes it hard just to show up and say "consider me part of the group." I can hang out with them and I can establish some friendships with them, but (nothing against them) I will never fully be apart of the group.

Hopefully you know what I'm trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment